Inside, a storm rages as relentless power brings every dish and glass to a state of refined cleanliness. Outside, tranquility, with sleek lines wrapped in high design. With 12% more loading height* and the powerful TriFecta Wash System, the quietest luxury dishwasher brand 1 ** never sacrifices performance.
- Quietest Luxury Dishwasher Brand 1 - Based on normal cycle 1 Based on normal cycle
- Precise Fit 3rd Rack for Cutlery - This slim profile, top-tier rack organizes extra utensils and overflow silverware without sacrificing storage space below.
- 11% More Loading Height 4 (Compared to JennAir® dishwasher models: JDTSS246GM, JDTSS246GL, JDTSS245GX.) - 4 Compared to JennAir® dishwasher models: JDTSS246GM, JDTSS246GL, JDTSS245GX.
- Rapid Wash Cycle - This wash cycle cleans dishes in about an hour and is ideal for any get-together, diversion or intimate night in.
- Daring Obsidian Middle and Bottom Racks - A JennAir® signature, these dramatic black racks are inspired by the beauty of volcanic glass-showcasing clean dishes in striking contrast.
- 1 to 24-Hour Delay Start Option - Postpone the start of your wash cycle in one-hour increments for up to 24 hours. Start your wash cycle on your terms. 2
- 38 dBA Tranquility 5 System - Listen to the hush. At 38 dBA, JennAir is the quietest luxury dishwasher brand 3 *, all without sacrificing performance. 5 Based on normal cycle.
- 14 Place Setting Capacity - Intimate affairs. Lavish after-parties. Enough capacity for a service of 14 means there's always room for one more.
- 2 Position Fold-Away™ Tines - Adjustable tines in the middle and lower racks allow space reconfiguration to handle uncommon cookware on special occasions or adapt to the every day.
- Superior Glide Upper Rack - Strong and stable. The upper rack glides smoothly and quietly, even when fully loaded. Each rail features 52 ball bearings for quiet operation.
- 3-Stage Filtration - A coarse filter, large filter screen and bottomless fine filter cup keep oversized and fine food particles out of the pump and prevent them from being recirculated onto dishware.
- Emotive Feedback - With emotive exterior indicator lights and distinctive tones, feedback is always intuitive and sensory. Non-warning tones may be disabled for an even quieter experience.
- Concealed Controls - Hidden, touch-activated controls sit flush on the door's top for a seamless expression that blends with your kitchen.
- Condensation Drying - A natural drying process available on all JennAir® dishwashers by deselecting active drying.
- Cookware Cycle - The Cookware Cycle uses an increased amount of water and heat to storm heavily soiled pots, pans, baking dishes and tableware.
- Crystal Cycle - A selectable wash cycle that gently cleans lightly soiled or delicate items with decreased wash pressure during the cycle.
- Silverware Basket - This basket accommodates a variety of sizes of silverware, has places to hold chopsticks securely and features sliding covers so kitchen utensils can be added.
- Knife Holder - This piece attaches to the bottom rack and can fit up to three dishwasher-safe chef's, chopping, bread or carving knives.
- Lustre Brushed Metal Design - Blur the lines of temptation with a pocket handle tucked into a lustrous brushed metal panel. The curves and contours of the handle are accented by a sliver of polished plated trim along the top edge.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified - ENERGY STAR® Certified models exceed government standards to help reduce energy use.
- Hi-Temp Wash Option - The Hi-Temp Wash Option provides increased water temperature during washing for hard-to-remove soils.
- Normal Cycle - A cycle that is used for normal amounts of food soil. The energy-usage label is based on this cycle.
- Precision Dry® Plus Option - Don't settle for the default option. This active drying option dries dishes and glassware with heat and a fan for optimal drying performance.
- Premium Rack Adjusters - Take customization to the next level. Easily raise or lower the middle rack with your thumbs and forefingers.
- Stemware Clips - Six fold-down clips hold stemware securely in the middle rack during washing.
- Refresh Cycle - Pre-rinse dishes without detergent when you're not planning to immediately run a full wash load. Or, refresh clean dishes before guests arrive.
- Sanitize Rinse Option - When selected, the final rinse water is heated to 155°F (68.3°C), eliminating 99.999% of food soil bacteria, meeting national requirements for household sanitization.
|Dishwasher Option Selections
||Hi Temp Wash, Sani Rinse®, Precision Dry +, Steam Finish, Top Rack Wash, Bottom Rack Wash, 1-24 Hour Delay
|Kosher Consumer Friendly
Offer Expires: 1/1/2022 to 6/30/2022 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2022
Receive up to a $2,800 rebate with purchase of qualifying personalized JennAir package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2022.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.