Countertop Artisan Fire Pizza Oven
Cooks perfect Neapolitan pizzas at 800°F in just two minutes. The Countertop Artisan Fire Pizza Oven delivers the heat intensity of a wood-brick oven but with the convenience and precision of a gas flame.
- Two individually controlled burners allow you to balance heat from the top and bottom for cooking precision
- Reaches temperatures as low as 350°F and over 800°F
- Hollow-core ceramic cooking deck, extremely responsive to changes in heat_
- Also ideal for roasting meats and vegetables and baking bread
- Easy-clean out debris tray
- Battery powered ignition, does not require electricity
- Built from durable, heavy duty 304 stainless steel
- Available in marine-grade stainless steel
- Handcrafted with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- For outdoor use only, do not install below overhead combustible surfaces
- 24" x 18" cooking deck
- 30" x 30" footprint
- 43,500 total BTUs (NG)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.