Old-world style pizza oven updated in stainless steel with individually-controlled deck and ceiling burners. Professional cooking deck and ceiling liner for enhanced heat dynamics.
The outdoor gas pizza oven that cooks like a wood-fired brick oven.
Great artisan pizzas aren't about the wood. They're about the flame. The large open flame in the Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven mimics the heat of a wood-fired pizza oven, but it also gives you the control and responsiveness a wood-fired pizza oven is missing. The Artisan Fire Pizza Oven from Kalamazoo is ready to cook in as little as 20 minutes. With just a 45-minute pre-heat it can cook a perfect Neapolitan-style pizza in less than 3 minutes.
Choose an outdoor gas pizza oven that is easy to use, easy to live with and makes outstanding artisan pizzas.
SeriousEats.com Managing Culinary Director J. Kenji López-Alt took our Pizza Oven for a four-week test drive. Read his review to see what he had to say about the Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven.
- Pizza oven station (pictured) not included
- Total control burner system allows you to balance the heat top and bottom for different styles of pizza
- 43,500 BTUs NG or 36,000 BTUs LP
- Reaches temperatures as low as 350°F and over 800°F
- Responsive ceramic cooking deck and composite ceiling liner for enhanced heat dynamics
- Low-maintenance stainless steel construction
- Easy-clean debris tray
- Open-door cooking lets you enjoy the flame and pull pizzas out with perfect timing; door included for when oven is not in use
- Cooks more than pizza; roasts meats and vegetables and bakes breads
- Battery powered ignition, does not require electricity
- 24" x 18" cooking deck
- 30" x 30" footprint
- Built with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Natural gas or liquid propane configuration
- Sunbrella pizza oven cover
- Pizza Station rolling cart with room for tools and pizza prep (not included)
- Pizza Master's Essentials Accessories kit includes professional pizza peels, dough boxes and deck cleaning brush
- Marine-grade stainless steel available as an option for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance. Increases standard lead times by 2 weeks.
- For outdoor use only
- Do not install below overhead combustible surfaces
- For use only on noncombustible surfaces
- See owner's product manual for additional clearances required and other installation information
- Not for use on recreational vehicles or boats
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.