K1000 Built-in Hybrid Fire Grill
Awesome firepower, custom dragon burners, enhanced heat circulation and live fire cooking capabilities. Nothing compares to the Hybrid Fire Grill.
- Four cast bronze burners, 25,000 BTUs each
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel rod grill grates
- Ignition burner with electronic hot surface ignition
- Rotisserie system with two infrared burners; motor mounted in cabinet
- Ambient control panel lighting Flip-up warming rack
- Advanced Cooking Concept with deep hopper clean-out
- Two Hybrid Fire Grilling drawers for wood and charcoal
- Stands on stainless steel leveling legs
- Built from heavy-gauge 304 stainless steel
- Available in marine-grade stainless steel
- Handcrafted with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- For outdoor use only, do not install below overhead combustible surface
- The key to the Hybrid Fire Grill's versatility is the dynamic heat circulation made possible by the expanded fire box
- There is four times greater distance between the burners and the bottom of the fire box than there is in competing grills, creating more even heat with fewer flare-ups
- Watch the video further down this page for more information
- 46" x 22" (1,012 square inches) grilling surface
- (4) cast bronze dragon burners
- 141,800 total BTUs (NG)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.