K1000 Freestanding Hybrid Fire Grill with Side Burner
Awesome firepower, custom dragon burners, enhanced heat circulation and live fire cooking capabilities. Nothing compares to the Hybrid Fire Grill.
- Four cast bronze burners, 25,000 BTUs each
- Ignition burner with electronic hot surface ignition
- Rotisserie system with infrared burners; motor mounted in cabinet
- Dual 18,000 BTU cooktop burners
- Ambient control panel lighting
- Flip-up warming rack
- Advanced deep hopper clean-out system
- Two Hybrid Fire Grilling Drawers for wood and charcoal
- Right end cabinet for optional propane cylinder storage
- One side shelf
- Standard heavy duty stainless steel rod grilling surface
- Four wheels with heavy-duty locking casters
- Built from heavy-gauge 304 stainless steel _x000D_
- Available in marine-grade stainless steel_x000D_
- Handcrafted with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- For outdoor use only, do not install below overhead combustible surfaces
- 46" x 22" (1,012 square inches) grilling surface
- (4) cast bronze dragon burners
- 179,800 total BTUs (NG)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.