28-inch two-burner grill with primary grilling area measuring 506 square inches. Cooks with any combination of charcoal, wood and gas.
Why are the Hybrid Fire Grills from Kalamazoo so special" You'd think it would be enough to be "the best gas grill in the world." Awesome firepower. Advanced heat dynamics . Custom grill grates. Easy to clean. But a Kalamazoo Hybrid Fire Grill gives you more - the ability to cook with charcoal and wood as well. These revolutionary outdoor grills use all three fuels interchangeably and in any combination.
Every outdoor cooking technique is at your disposal, from "low and slow" traditional American barbecue to intense searing heat in excess of 1,000°F, and everything in between. A Kalamazoo Hybrid Fire Grill can do it all and make it look easy.
- 23" x 22" (506 square inches) of primary grilling surface
- Two cast bronze burners, 25,000 BTUs each
- Ignition burner with electronic hot surface ignition
- Rotisserie system with infrared burner; motor mounted in cabinet
- Ambient control panel lighting
- Flip-up warming rack
- Advanced Deep hopper clean-out system
- Single Hybrid Fire Grilling Drawer for wood and charcoal
- Two side shelves
- Standard heavy duty stainless steel rod grilling surfaces
- Four wheels with heavy-duty locking casters
- Built from highly durable 304 stainless steel
- Hand-crafted with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Upgrade to custom laser-cut grilling surfaces with patterns optimized for cooking meat, fish and vegetables. You can personalize your grill even further by adding your initials, logo or other artwork.
- Marine-grade stainless steel available for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance. Increases standard lead times by 2 weeks.
- Natural gas or bulk liquid propane
- Sunbrella grill cover
- Slot system accessories
- For outdoor use only
- Do not install below overhead combustible surfaces
- See owner's manual for additional clearances required and other installation information
- Not for use on recreational vehicles or boats
Watch Now See how a Kalamazoo grill is made
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.