All outdoor refrigerators are definitely not created equal. The Signature collection is proven to maintain the set internal temperature when it is as hot as 110°F outside, keeping food safe and fresh. Trust your ingredients to the most powerful and efficient outdoor refrigeration line around.
The Signature 15-inch Outdoor Refrigerator with Glass Door is perfect for maximizing space available in smaller kitchens. The glass door offers full U.V. protection, and the design will fit seamlessly into any outdoor kitchen.
- Energy Star qualified
- Forced air cooling for rapid cooldown and even temperature distribution
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- 33°F to 39°F digital temperature control
- 3.0 cubic feet capacity
- Vinyl-coated full-extension shelving, complete with guard rails, glide out beyond the cabinet for easy access to contents
- Glass door offers full UV protection
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimize vibrations
- Variable speed compressors for optimum balance of energy efficiency and cooling power
- Unprecedented 995 to 1985 BTUs of cooling power
- UL-approved for outdoor use
- 115V 60 Hz, single phase AC, 2.3 amps
- Left- or right-hinge
- Door lock available
- All products crafted from highly durable 304 stainless steel
- Marine-grade stainless steel available as an option for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance. Increases standard lead times by 2 weeks. Learn more here .
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.