Arcadia Series outdoor freezers are nothing short of exceptional. Every unit features insulated walls that are two inches thick, plus forced-air cooling.
Keep ice cream and other frozen treats on hand in the outdoor kitchen with ease. Or entertain with frosted martini glasses and beer mugs. Kalamazoo's outdoor freezers and undercounter freezer drawers will maintain Arctic temperatures even on a 100°F summer scorcher. Choose from FSC-certified oiled ipe wood, charcoal gray powder-coated stainless steel, or a range of custom RAL powder coat colors to match the rest of your Arcadia cabinetry. In every finish, the unique four-board design runs across each Arcadia cabinet face and freezer, creating a strong horizontal theme across the entire facade and a clean, cohesive look.
- Available in two standard finish options: FSC-certified oiled ipe wood with brushed stainless steel
- Charcoal gray textured powder-coated stainless steel with brushed stainless steel
- Energy Star ® qualified
- Forced -air cooling for rapid cooldown and even temperature distribution
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- -10°F to 10°F digital temperature control
- 5.2 cubic feet capacity
- Vinyl-coated full-extension shelving, complete with guard rails, glide out beyond the cabinet for easy access to contents
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimize vibrations
- Automatic hot gas defrost
- Unprecedented 995 to 1985 BTUs of cooling power
- UL-approved for outdoor use
- 115V 60 Hz, single phase AC, 2.3 amps
- Left or right hinge
- Door lock available
- Martini glass chiller rack available
- Marine-grade stainless steel available as an option for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance. Increases standard lead times by 2 weeks.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.