Wall-mounted outdoor kitchen vent hoods for use with K500HB, K750HB or K1000HB built-in grills.
For a grill vent hood to be effective, it needs more than just a powerful fan. It needs the appropriate smoke capture area. Kalamazoo vent hoods extend six inches beyond the grilling surface in each direction, plus the have the vertical height above and below the baffle filters to hold the smoke as the fan does its job.
- Available in three sizes: 36" W, 48" W and 60" W
- Includes 3-speed fan control (fan not included)
- Hand-crafted, welded and finished from heavy-gauge stainless steel
- Easy to clean stainless steel baffle filters that will last a lifetime
- Built-in halogen lighting with two illumination levels - one for comfortable after-dark cooking (50 watts) and a second ambient light setting (25 watts) for when the meal is served
- Extends 6 inches beyond cooking surface of the grill in each direction
- Connects to 10-inch duct (duct not included, top-vent only)
- 1,400 CFM roof-mounted fan (recommended for reduced noise levels in the outdoor kitchen
- 1,200 CFM in-hood fan
- Custom-height stainless steel chimney covers built to order to meet project specifications
- Island hoods also available
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.