A refrigerator, freezer and ice maker all in one, this model packs the best features of your primary refrigerator into one compact undercounter footprint.
- 4.9 cu. ft. capacity refrigerator stores (72) 12-oz cans
- Self-closing 1 cu. ft. freezer can store 12 pints of ice cream
- Models with crescent ice maker produces up to 7 lbs of ice in 24 hours and ice bucket stores 13 lbs of ice
- Also includes (2) half-width cantilevered, fully adjustable steel-framed glass shelves and (1) full width fixed position steel-framed glass shelf
- MaxStore smooth-glide clear bin organizes loose, bulky items; capable of storing 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 cans
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Proprietary shelving design allows for cool air to circulate throughout the cabinet for temperature consistency from top to bottom
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and conserves energy while maximizing capacity
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls ensure precise refrigeration temperature management from 34°F to 42°F and freezer temperature between 0° F and 5° F to keep contents evenly frozen throughout
- Features easy-to-use settings and helpful alerts
- Arctic white LED interior lighting
- Bright arctic white interior easily wipes clean
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inch with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.