Our fully flush Classic double drawer refrigeration models integrate seamlessly into 24" depth cabinetry and feature exclusive SoftClose® hinges and slides. Select from perfectly calibrated preset modes on sleek touch electronic controls to keep a wide variety of food and beverages at the ideal temperature for serving or storing. And brighter, whiter LED-lighting illuminates stored items, so that all food can be seen and nothing remains overlooked or forgotten.
Model T24UR810DS, SN 9951100921640
- Three easy, customizable cooling modes allow for the perfect storage of cooler every-day refrigerator items, warmer pantry items or super chilled beverages. Modes include, Fridge, Pantry, and Bar Mode.
- Highest quality, full-extension slides effortlessly bring drawers - and their contents to a gentle, quiet close.
- Removable and completely customizable, robust dividers keep drawer contents neatly tucked in place. They can also be reconfigured to form handy shelving - providing two levels of drawer storage and room for platters.
- Brighter, whiter LEDs provide exceptional illumination - so that all food can be seen - and nothing remains overlooked or forgotten.
- A specially designed mat has been provided for easy cleaning for each drawer. This rubber mat has been engineered to insure all food and drink products placed in the drawer do not slide when the drawers are opened.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.