Allows three ways to exhaust at downdraft housing at sides or bottom
Slim rectangular duct that is 2' x 1-7/8" x 19"
- Duct can be used as an extension to exhaust through a cabinet or wall
- May be attached to sides or rear of downdraft housing
- CVTRECT2 Transition needed to directly connect to downdraft housing
- Transition duct accessory for inline or remote blower applications
- Accessory can be modified in length to suit your installation needs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.