Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination
Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Programs: No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode, Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- EcoChef Mode - Remaining Heat in Cavity Finishes Cooking Process
- Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. F100°-450°. Two Separate Time Intervals can be Programmed
- AutoProbe: Takes the Guesswork out of Rare, Medium and Well Done
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
|Cooking method primary cavity
||Hot Air, steaming level
|Cooking method secondary cavity
||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dough proving setting, Eco, Pizza setting, Pre-heating, Special baking setting, Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming
|Cleaning system - secondary cavity
||easy to clean enamel
|Number of interior lights
||1 x Oven racks /lower, 1 x Broiler pan /lower, 1 x Temperature probe /lower
|Convection Element Wattages primary cavity (W)
|Convection Element Wattages secondary cavity (W)
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||49" x 29 3/4" x 24 1/2"
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||48 5/8" x 28 1/2" x 23 1/2"
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||59 1/4" x 34" x 31 1/2"
|Power Cord Length
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
Electric Wall Oven/microwave Combo
Energy Star Rated:
Hidden Bake Element:
Offer Expires: 4/1/2018 to 6/30/2018 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/17/2018
Receive up to a 15% rebate with purchase of qualifying Bosch Kitchen Package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/17/2018. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to obtain, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the postmark date. Rebate information provided by this site does not constitute an offer of a rebate. Our rebate information may be inaccurate or incomplete. Please obtain a copy of the actual rebate form for complete details and any applicable limitations. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.