Founded in 1908, La Cornue is legendary for the unrivaled craftsmanship and innovation of its kitchen ranges. The Albertine is named for the French company's founder and his wife, Albert and Alexandrine Dupuy.
- High-performance Five Burner Gas Cooktop
- One 17,500 BTU Central Solid Brass Burner
- Three 12,000 BTU Solid Brass Burners
- Large Electric Convection Oven Featuring Seven Cooking Modes
- Two Convection Fans, Three Heating Elements
- Four Oven Racks Included
- Propane Gas Conversion Kit Included
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- P050553 Wok Adapter Accessory Available
- CFEBPLATE90 French Plaque Accessory Available
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.