The Chateau 165 is born of a deep love of succulent roasted meats and poultries. At 65", the range features one grand vaulted gas oven and one vaulted electric oven, topped with a choice of five rangetop configurations.
Enamel and Metal Body Options:
Chateau ranges are available in a variety of 48 standard enamel or metal body finishes, and can also be customized in a one-of-a-kind color. Prices may vary depending on colors selected.
Standard Trim Options:
Polished Brass, Brushed Brass, Brushed Stainless Steel, Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome and Polished Copper
65.0 W 27.6 D 36 H (inches)
1650 W 700 D 914 H (mm)
- One 3.1 cu. ft. grand vaulted gas oven with electric broiler.
- One 2.7 cu. ft. vaulted electric oven with electric broiler.
- Two brass gas burners set inside an enameled drip tray and topped with an enamel coated cast iron grate.
- One large 7,500 Btu solid cast-iron French plaque. The cast-iron plaque becomes the cooking center and offers variable heat zones with the strongest heat in the center, directly above the burner, and diffusing outwards. Allows for multiple sauce pans above a single indirect heat source.
- One brass over-sized 22,000 Btu gas power- burner set inside an enameled drip tray with an enamel-coated cast iron grate. Ideal for over-sized sauce pans, searing, sauteing, and high heat cooking.
- One ceramic glass induction hob with two zones - 2100 watts and 3700 watts max.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.