ComfortLink II XL1050
Trane ComfortLink II XL1050 Zoning Control with built-in Nexia Bridge combines zoning technology and a home automation hub to remotely control your home, comfort, and energy use. It's easily accessible from a smartphone, tablet or computer, which makes adjusting the temperature for your family's comfort a breeze.
- 7" High Definition Full Color Display - 6.1"W x 3.3"H
- Control From a Smartphone, Tablet, or Computer
- 7 Day Programmable with up to 4 Schedules per Day
- Nexia Wireless Connectivity
- Nexia Z-Wave Bridge
- Compatible with Communicating and Variable Speed Systems
- 5 Heat Stages & 2 Cooling Stages
- Adjust Home Temperature Remotely
- Upgradable Software Over-The-Air
- 1-Touch Presets - Home, Away, Sleep
- Customizable Home Screen
- Indoor Relative Humidty Display
- Adjustable Continuous Airflow - (3500%)
- Five day Weather Forecast, Weather Radar, and Weather Alerts
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.